Some of these questions will be your midterm examination questions.
- What are e-commerce and e-business?
- What are some of the unique features of e-commerce technology?
- Give examples of B2C, B2B, C2C, and social, mobile, and local e-commerce.
- Describe the three different stages in the evolution of e-commerce.
- What is a business model? How does it differ from a business plan?
- Give a sample outline of e-commerce business plan (this plan will be prepared for your term project before creating e-commerce website with WP).
- What are the eight key components of an effective business model?
- What is cloud computing, and how has it impacted the Internet?
- Describe the five primary revenue models used by e-commerce firms.
- Name and describe five services currently available through the Web.
- What is the Internet of Things? Select one example and describe what it is and how it works.
- Name the main pieces of the e-commerce site puzzle.
- Define the systems development life cycle and discuss the various steps involved in creating an e-commerce site.
- What are the e-commerce website features that annoy customers?
- What are the most important factors impacting Web site design, and how do they affect a site’s operation.
Go to http://ecommercecourse.net/wp-admin as an author, and prepare a post about “E-commerce Growth in the World and in Turkey” (do NOT forget to write your name & surname in your post and show internet resources (or links) used.
Try to prepare and publish this post(or page) which is a readable page for visitors by using writing formats of WordPress.
Visit any e-commerce website and evaluate the effectiveness of this site according to the eight basic criteria/factors listed in Table 4.8 below.